Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year, New Start!

Yes, I will probably get the "worst blogger ever" award.  Thanksgiving came and went, Christmas came and went.  New Year even came and went!!! 
But, a new year means new beginnings....time to start fresh, turn over a new leaf, etc..etc.. so, here's to my attempt to start over and do better. :-)
I have the usual resolutions this year; lose weight, exercise more, eat less and healthier.  More importantly, I want to know what God has for me this year, so I can step into His plan.  Isn't that
the thing that causes us to feel fulfilled?  We can't just do our own thing in this life, apart from Him, and find fulfillment. If I've learned anything from my years on this earth, it's that!

School started back this week, and so I'm getting back into my routine, slowly.  That means it's time to paint again.  I haven't done a lot of painting since November, but I'm ready to get back in the saddle!  Here's one I did right before the holidays.  It's a favorite of mine that I have hanging in my bedroom, at least for now. 
 
Even though it's a bit late, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year filled with blessings, and may you have a desire to pursue the Lord and His will for your life more than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment