Saturday, March 12, 2011

Feels like Spring


Feels like Spring !!!! It's 88 degrees and it's
Spring Break here. I love flowers and
Spring is my favorite seasons because I love
to pick out new flowers to plant and see things blooming
like this magnolia tree on the side of my house.
I also love planting herbs to use in
cooking and just to pick a sprig off and smell it.
This is a small painting I did above.  God created Adam
and Eve and set them in the Garden of Eden.  They were
able to commune with God in a very personal way.  We
have that ability today to get to know Him and have a
relationship like Adam and Eve did.   That relationship
is like a garden.  It must be nurtured, weeded etc..
to flourish.  You can't ignore a garden and expect things
to grow.  Our relationship with God is like that.  We
must pull the weeds, water, fertilize, prune, etc.. 
Until next time I hope you will visit "your garden".







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment